2018 Organizational Business Resource Group Roundtable
December 6, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
DePaul Center 8005
1 E. Jackson Blvd.
Reframing ROI: Real Opportunities & Insight
Business Resource Groups are expanding their roles, broadening their scope and aligning their goals with business objectives more than ever before. Approximately 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies have some type of Business Resource Group, and these members are being called to serve as a bridge between employees, the work of Human Resources, as well as Diversity and Inclusion. Their impact penetrates the holistic business; from research & development, to sales, marketing and even operations.
The Illinois Diversity Council’s third annual Organizational Business Resource Roundtable sets the stage for candid conversations on Reframing the ROI of BRGs with Real Opportunities and Insights. The half day seminar delivers three impactful components that are front of mind for BRG stakeholders. Through these robust knowledge transfers attendees will leave with new and refreshed skills sets in addressing the ROI conundrum of defining, measuring, analyzing and improving business resource group performance.
Join the ILDC and allies as they host this empowering roundtable that will create innovation, a competitive advantage, profitability and sustainability for your organization.
Who should attend?
- All Business Resource Group members, stakeholders, leaders and executive sponsors
- Human Resource and Talent Management Professionals
- Diversity, Inclusion & Equity Advocates
- Companies interested in real opportunities and insights in optimizing the return on investment for their Business Resource Groups
William Fulbright II
Director, Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Senior Manager, Global Diversity & Inclusion
Global HR Senior Organizational Development Specialist
Director HR and Workplace Inclusion
Senior Manager, Global Diversity & Inclusion Strategy and Execution
Director Employee Engagement
CDK Global, LLC
Business Development Manager
Workplace Compliance and Inclusion Specialist
LSC Communications, LLC
Inclusion and Diversity Manager
|8:30a – 9:00a
|9:00a – 9:15a
||Welcome Remarks/Framing the Day
|9:15a – 10:15a
||Courageous Conversations in the Workplace
|10:15a – 10:30a
|10:30a – 10:45a
|10:45a – 11:15a
||KPI; Quantifying & Scorecards
|11:15a – 12:15a
||Reframing ROI; Real Opportunities & Insight
||Close & Adjourn
- Courageous Conversations in the Workplace is an interactive and engaging session on how to leverage BRG’s to approach and facilitate dialogue on some of the most compelling topics in our current societal climate. Attendees will be empowered with strategies that foster an inclusive work environment where employees feel welcomed, respected, valued, heard and supported.
- KPI; Quantifying & Scorecards is a subject matter expert lead tutorial on the essential elements of building the appropriate formula for BRG data and metrics. Because D & I initiatives such as BRG’s do not follow traditional performance dashboards, it is imperative that leaders understand the key performance indicators because what gets measured, gets improved.
- Reframing ROI; Real Opportunities & Insight is a c suite panel discussion with BRG leaders and executive sponsors aimed at sharing best practices through practical strategies and innovative solutions to combat the challenges we all face with optimizing our BRG’s.
Reserve Your Seat Today